Lowry Services’ Continued Safety Procedures
Last updated: 12/14/20
We are committed to our duty to service our customers safely. Our #1 priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. Our services are recognized as essential to the public and therefore we are open 24/7 to serve you.
Below are a few safety measures we will continue to put into practice:
- We are practicing CDC recommended safety and sanitary practices
- We will maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others
- Our techs are wearing gloves, masks, and shoe coverings
- Our techs sanitize everything they come into contact with in your home (surfaces, etc.)
- We are monitoring the health of our staff
- If you are feeling flu-like symptoms, we kindly request you call our office to reschedule
Unfortunately, germs travel and winter means less fresh air inside. To help ensure you and your family are breathing clean air inside your home, we suggest scheduling an Indoor Air Quality Assessment.
We are happy to answer all questions and address any concerns. Your home, health and safety are important to us.