The heating and cooling system in your home or business is a sizable investment, and you can keep it operating at peak efficiency for as long as possible when you have Lowry Services perform regular maintenance on it. Whether you have just a central heating system or an extensive HVAC system, our trained technicians are ready to take care of it.
Regular maintenance is the key to preventing breakdowns and achieving optimal energy efficiency. We can keep your system "factory fresh" — we keep it as clean and efficient as it was when you installed it.
You can also have us evaluate the entire system and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, and other investments. Spending a little to prevent a more expensive breakdown is a wise choice.
When you call Lowry Services at 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467, you get prompt, professional service from our trained electricians, plumbers, and technicians.
- Up-front pricing
- Charges based on the job, not on hourly rates
- Same-day service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Quality products and workmanship
- All workmanship is guaranteed
Regular maintenance is the best way to prevent problems and keep your heating, cooling, and other systems operating properly. Our maintenance packages come with full-service cleaning, inspection, and testing for their respective systems. Let us help you prevent waste and cut your utility bills by making sure your systems are doing what they're supposed to do.
- Heating maintenance and tune-up package — $99.00
- Air conditioning maintenance and tune-up package — $99.00
- Electrical maintenance and tune-up package — $99.00
- Plumbing maintenance and tune-up package — $99.00
- Oil heating maintenance and tune-up package — $299.99
- Generator maintenance and tune-up package — $299.99
To see a complete list of inspection, cleaning, and tune-up services for each package, please see our Maintenance Packages page
. Call us at 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467 to schedule your service.