Does your main sewer line develop backups or clogs? Do you need to have your drain opened all the time? If that sounds like your drain, you may have a serious problem. Main sewer lines shouldn't require that kind of maintenance. Lowry Services is ready to help.
We use a state-of-the-art camera to take the guesswork out of sewer repairs. Our trained camera technician can evaluate your sewer, explore it with our camera, and locate the problem. Once we know exactly what's wrong, we can perform precision repairs on all types of sewer line problems.
- Pipe deterioration
- Partial or full collapses
- Tree root penetration
- Shifting soil from frozen ground or subsoil disturbances
With our up-front pricing, you'll get all the options available. From partial sewer line repair to full line replacement, Lowry Services does it all.
Instant financing is available, and every job comes with our lifetime guarantee on any portion of the line that we replace. We're the NO-RISK company. Call us at 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467 today.
SAVE With a $99.00 Plumbing Tune-Up
Protect your home and your sewer line with our affordable $99.00 plumbing maintenance package
. We'll do a full inspection of your home's plumbing system, including checking the water pressure, inspecting the faucets for leaks and the drains for proper operation, and much, much more.
A single leaking toilet can waste more than 50,370 gallons of water every year, and that water can do considerable damage to your home before you know it. Let us help you SAVE on your utility bills and catch a minor problem before it erupts into a major catastrophe. Schedule your plumbing maintenance package today by calling 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467.
The Professional Plumbers You Can Depend On
When you choose Lowry Services, you experienced, professional plumbers and repairs and installations you can trust. We charge by the job, not by the hour, and we'll give you up-front pricing on your project. You won't get any surprises when it comes to costs.
Our plumbers are fully background checked and screened, and we take care to keep your home clean. Our fully stocked trucks make same-day plumbing service and 24/7 emergency jobs a snap. Contact us
today to see why Southeast Pennsylvanians have trusted us with their plumbing work since 1980.
- Up-front pricing
- Charges based on the job, not on hourly rates
- Same-day service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Quality products and workmanship
- All workmanship is guaranteed
Full-Service Plumbing With One Phone Call
You can depend on Lowry Services for a complete range of residential and commercial plumbing needs. The list below outlines the services we perform most frequently, but it's by no means comprehensive. If you need a plumbing service, call 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467.
If your plumbing need falls outside our scope of work, our customer service coordinator can refer you to one of our preferred vendors.
- Water heaters – standard tank and tankless
- Main sewer line replacements
- $93 or free drain opening
- Main sewer rooter cleaning
- Sewer line camera and inspection
- Sump pumps – standard electric, battery backup, and hydronic
- Sewage pumps and systems
- Main shut-off valves, any type of shut-off valves
- Pressure reducing valves
- Expansion tanks, shut-off switches, and alarms
- Hot water recirculating pumps
- Water meter replacements
- Water supply lines — interior and exterior
- Water filters and conditioning
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Outside hose bibs — standard and no-freeze
- Install customer-supplied faucets and fixtures
- Drain lines, gas lines, sewer lines
- Well pump replacements and repairs
- Water conditioning and softeners
- Laundry tub, sink and tub replacements
- Toilet installation, rebuilds, and replacements
- Garbage disposals and dishwasher installation
- Bathroom mini and major makeovers
- Shower and tub repairs and replacements
- Mixing valves
- Ice maker lines
- Gas and propane lines
- Rain leaders and yard drains
- Electric, generators, and heating and cooling
The Core Values of Lowry Services
- Safety — Protect our customers, our community, and ourselves.
- Respect — Everyone and everything, no matter the situation.
- Integrity — Keep our promises: be honest, ethical and up-front.
- Team Work — The best people serving the best customers in the world.
- Accountability — We will hold each other accountable to the core values.