You probably have your most valuable electronics on surge protectors — your computers, your televisions, and your high-end appliances — but why not extend that protection to your entire home? When you have Lowry Services equip your home with professional surge equipment, you get an extra layer of protection for every appliance you own.
Impressive Power Saving Equipment
In addition to comprehensive, whole-house surge protection, you can count on us for cost-effective power saving equipment. The Power Save 1200 is a capacitor that regulates the electrical flow in your home, and when you have our trained technicians install one, it creates a variety of benefits.
- Up to 25% savings every month on your electrical bill
- Increased motor and appliance life
- Surge elimination
- Reduced "noise" in the electrical system
To learn more about high-quality, professional surge protection and electrical system regulation for your home, call 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467
$99.00 Electrical Tune-Up
Our electrical maintenance package
is an excellent way to evaluate your home's electrical system and see if it's safely meeting all your needs. For only $99.00, we'll perform a comprehensive inspection of your home's wiring and electrical system.
In addition to locating surges and other irregularities, we'll make sure your home is free of old wiring, overloaded circuits, and worn outlets. These are the leading culprits in electrical fires, which cause approximately $1.6 billion in property damages every year. It's a small investment to keep your family, your home, and your expensive appliances safe.
Same-Day Service From Expert Electricians
For quality electrical repairs and installations, choose Lowry Services. You'll get prompt service from professional electricians that have been carefully screened and background checked. You'll be able to recognize them in their uniforms and name tags.
Our technicians travel in fully stocked trucks that make same-day service easy. No job is too large or too small for us. Contact us
today to see why Southeast Pennsylvanians have counted on Lowry Services for their electrical work since 1980.
- Up-front pricing
- Charges based on the job, not on hourly rates
- Same-day service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Quality products and workmanship
- All workmanship is guaranteed
Providing a Full Range of Electrical Services
Count on Lowry Services for all your commercial and residential electrical needs. The services we perform most frequently are listed below, but the list is by no means complete. If you need an electrical service, call 215-583-2401, 610-227-0958, or 717-207-7467.
Our customer service coordinators can refer you to one of our preferred vendors if your project falls outside our scope of service.
- Service upgrades and panel changes to accommodate today’s power needs
- Generators sales, repairs, and installation — automatic standby and portable
- Ceiling fans, attic fans, gable fans, whole house, and exhaust fans
- 100 and 200 amp service upgrades, repairs, and installations
- Electrical baseboard heaters, toe kick heaters, in-wall heaters
- Electric heating and air conditioning lines
- Water heaters — electric standard and tankless
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Aerial and underground lines
- Swimming pools and hot tub wiring
- Phone, cable, doorbell, and computer wiring
- Dryer, washer, dishwasher, and range installations
- Microwave and range hood installations
- Battery backup sump pumps
- Separate and private metering
- Single-phase and three-phase wiring
- Surge and lightning suppression and protection
- Grounding, ground fault, and arc fault
- Smoke alarms and CO detectors
- Timers, motion sensors, and photocells
- Under- and over-cabinet lighting
- Fluorescent and recessed lighting
- Emergency and exit lighting
- LED and low voltage lighting
- Landscape and accent lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- Outdoor sign repairs
- Transformers — big and small
- Power savers
- Plumbing, drain cleaning, and heating and cooling
The Core Values of Lowry Services
- Safety — Protect our customers, our community, and ourselves.
- Respect — Everyone and everything, no matter the situation.
- Integrity — Keep our promises: be honest, ethical and up-front.
- Team Work — The best people serving the best customers in the world.
- Accountability — We will hold each other accountable to the core values.